The Knowing Science curriculum has everything teachers need:
- Easy to follow lessons with detailed teacher instruction covering concepts and vocabulary.
- Hands-on/minds-on STEM kits demonstrate engineering and science principles and contain all materials needed for every lesson, including teacher manuals, activity sheets, supplemental literature and suggestions for extended learning.
- CCSS for ELA and Literacy emphasizing informational reading, writing, speaking and listening. Our non-fiction reading and writing component requires close reading and responding to one or more content-specific books or passages written specifically for each lesson.
- Addresses the CCSS for Mathematics including measurement, data representation and problem solving, starting in the early grades.
- Incorporates the latest neuroscience research on learning and emphasizes interdisciplinary connections and crosscutting concepts.
- Provides opportunities for collaborative projects and presentations, emphasizing 21st Century Skills. Creativity and innovation; critical thinking, engineering and design problem solving; communication and collaboration; and the responsibility of working productively in a team.
© 2015 Knowing Science LLC. All Rights Reserved. Kid Knowledge and Knowing Science are registered trademarks of Knowing Science LLC. Patents Pending